I'm still here...

Sunday 1 August 2010

Hi guys!

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I've been lacking inspiration and, to be honest, not a lot has been happening that is worthy of the blogosphere. I am, however, in the process of creating a new blog to replace this one (don't worry, just a different name but still me!) with a twitter account linked to it (feel free to follow if you have twitter (www.twitter.com/complicateditis)). I will be telling you which uni I go to in this new blog which, hopefully, should be up and running in the next few weeks.

Apart from that, not much. It was my birthday recently, that was nice. I do feel older, although it won't last long - I was the last of my friends to turn nineteen and the twentieth birthday parties are going to be starting very soon.

All for now. Don't worry, I'll be back soon with the final post of this blog and the link to the new one. See you soon.

Toodles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment...